CLIMACIAT Air Access
CLIMACIAT represents the modern air handling units that CIAT has been offering for more than 40 years. The first air handling units were produced more than 80 years ago.
The CLIMACIAT Airaccess/Airtech/Airclean is the latest generation of AHU to be developed, and is the fruit of this experience, integrating the EN 1886 and EN13053 standards, the ERP ECODESIGN 1253-2014 regulations and current innovations (filters, heat recovery units, fans, electric motors).
CIAT is ISO 9001, ISO14001 and ISO18001 certified. This means product development meets rigorous standards and stringent environmental requirements.
Ecodesign is a very important component of the studies for the CLIMACIAT Airaccess/Airtech/Airclean range. The resulting product has a low environmental impact, in terms of its constituent materials and their recyclability and provenance, and in terms of consumption during the equipment’s life cycle.
All the relevant elements are listed on an environmental sheet which provides an overview of materials and consumption, and an impact study.
Air flow rates of 1.000 to 30.000 m³/h
Air handling unit designed for tertiary, office and administration applications to meet a range of air handling requirements: heat recovery, mixing, filtration, heating, refrigeration, humidification, dehumidification, ventilation, sound attenuator. It is available as a horizontally unit for installation indoors or outdoors with a canopy and protective accessories. The range is available in a single or dual-flow version.
Features & benefits
- Excellent quality/price ratio thanks to standardised and automated series production and optimised on-site installation prepared in the factory.
- Easy commissioning with ready-to-use built-in control.
- Optimal air quality and comfort
- High performance and energy savings thanks to the components used
- Durable and easy to maintain thanks to adjustable fittings on doors for filters, coils, droplet separator, fan motor assemblies
- Health safety thanks to the sloped condensate drain pan without water retention and filter control with pressure tappings on each stage installed in the factory.
- Adaptable thanks to a fully modular system for better space management
- EUROVENT certification, ISO 9001 manufacturing, in accordance with EN 1886 and EN 13053 standards
- Double-skin casing with 50 mm long-fibre mineral wool insulation reinforced by a welded fibreglass membrane, peripheral frame
- Double-skin panels, galvanised steel, smooth internal walls
- Doors with metal fittings equipped with handles, slow closing on the exterior, completely smooth on the interior.
- G2 to H13 efficiency filters and activated carbon molecular filtration solution with several technology options: compact, rigid dihedral, flexible bags.
- International standard size cells for easy maintenance or specific dimensions for energy optimisation.
- Different types of assembly are available: on tracks, on compressible tracks or on universal frame with pressure tappings
- Hot water or cold water coils with standard threaded connections up to 2″1/2; above this dimension, quick grooved couplings and cross-pipe sealing flanges.
- Sloped condensate drain pan without water retention
- Electric heater with sheathed elements and double electrical insulation with automatic and manual safety thermostat.
- Solution with plug fan with synchronous or EC motor and fan with low- and medium-pressure volute