Opera (up to 1100 kW)
OPERA is a comprehensive range of advanced dry coolers and air‑cooled condensers. Developed using CIAT’s recognised expertise in heat exchange, air handling and electronics, they deliver more for less.
An extensive range of over 4,500 models
This Dry cooler cools fluids and generators or provides free cooling for commercial, industrial, and healthcare applications. Designed for outdoor installation. May be used to replace a cooling tower.
Features & benefits
- 1 to 14 fans
- Galvanised steel casing finished with RAL 7035 (light grey) polyester coating on both sides
- Each fan motor assembly is individually partitioned
- Several propeller diameters available up to 910 mm
- Several rotation speeds available: 300 to 900 rpm
- Hydraulic connections: 304L stainless steel lap-joint flanges
- Many options and variations
- Clean technology; avoids risk of Legionella
- Reduced electricity consumption
- Attractive design
- Easy installation
- Simplified maintenance
- Excellent salt-spray and ageing resistance of casing Ideal replacement for cooling towers
- Many options.